unsettling
It's been 3 weeks since classes started.
Again, worrisome me draws blanks when I look at the assignment question(s). And naturally, I start panicking. What the hell did I spend 3 weeks doing?! Right now I feel like I haven't done anything. Zilch. Nada.
The only lecture that seems to make sense to me is the Managerial Economics lecture. Data Algorithms & Structures is fun to listen to, but I haven't gotten round to understanding the material. Consumer Behaviour is alright, but it's like going in one ear and going out the other. Systems Analysis & Design 2.. it's not that I don't understand, it's just not interesting to listen to.
sigh.
Brain, o brain, stop being so picky on retaining learning material, will you?
______________________________
West 30 came over for dinner today. Rachel's a genius with pasta. You would agree if you had this for dinner too, trust me:
Eileen made the soup & we made some garlic bread. While we didn't make a sticky date pudding from scratch, it still tastes like heaven. XD
Apparently I look disgusting when I'm licking of bits of toffee from a spoon. sheesh man, let me lick my spoon in peace! ~_~
