1st round, survived somewhat.
Didn't really get any sleep till 3am, continuously checking my semaphores, having an epiphany on process states, checking my calculations on Banker's algorithm, figuring out the difference between kernel threads and user threads, all that crap. I never, ever wanna start an assignment 2 days before its due again. Which brings me to say that I may just screw this assignment up. bah! But for all that it's worth I did try my level best. And my many many thanks to hirohiro for helping me out.
My new Kullen wardrobe from Ikea came in yesterday, and yes I'm pretty happy with it. =D FINALLY more space to put all my clothes in instead of squashing everything into one really small closet that I've been using ever since I could remember. Now my next mission is to get new clothes hangers - omfg my hangers can't even hang a t-shirt properly. I kinda forgot to shift my stuff out so that I could make space for the new cupboard so when the guys came with it I literally did some top-speed shifting - I think I moved about 90% of it (made the guys move my old cupboard out) in about 15 minutes. *phew!* Quite a feat. But then again its just one small corner of my room with SHITLOADS of junk. The only thing I hated about it was that I had just taken a bath, and getting smothered in age-old dust first thing out of the shower isn't exactly a pleasant experience.
Not to mention my mom had to do her "I told you so" tone with me when I accidentally went "oh shit." (this was just as the guys who came with the wardrobe rang the doorbell and me just starting to shift the stuff out of that small corner). So I gave her an unusually loud and sarcastic "oh YAY!" and ran off. She kept glaring at me for 5 minutes after that, but hey I couldn't care less. I mean, what's the point of sneering at my lousy time management when it doesn't effing help things along? Don't be so damn critical when it's already too late to do anything about it. Sneering DEFINITELY != Helping.
Whoops, should be heading off to the Network Security lecture now. Finally a night's proper sleep. Gotta start on the next set of assignments already, and NOT TO MENTION THAT @#*(&$(& supervisor hasn't even emailed my rep on the project plan we sent him. EFF LAH YOU WANT US ALL TO EFFING FAIL THIS IS IT!?
