Saturday, July 31, 2004

fingers fly, thoughts wander

Aiori didn't come to school yesterday..So I didn't get my Famous Amos.Damn.But I guess it's good that her throat got the better of her. She should take a rest, she looked really terrible and kept on insisting she was fine..I hope she's feeling better now, and will come back to school on Monday.I felt sorta guilty cause I didn't call. Maybe will do so later today.

Ate my lunch on the way to the airport to pick up my relatives. Was an interesting experience as it was my first time eating soup noodles in a car in my school uniform. Good thing I didn't spill any if not my dad would probably explode.

Shortly after we took a short break and I got a change of clothes we went shopping. I'm not one to shop but I did, after much pestering from alot of people. I bought a skirt. People who know me will raise eyebrows and stare like I've finally decided to submit to cocaine. And I finally managed to buy the book 'One Hundred Years of Solitude'.Yay~also means I don't have to depend on the copy at the library anymore. I read some more to discover Macondo is turning upside down and inside out by a whole gang of weirdos that fall into the abyss of death just looking at Remedios the Beauty. It's just a title but man she's one weirdo...She's so simple and so backward that I'm surprised she actually came about to live her life for so long and not get tainted by life's worst experiences.So there.