haze
Today, I think I left home a little too late. I missed the bus. First time this entire year! @_____@ But I got dad to send me. XD Thanks sooo much! Sorry for making you late for work. Shouldn't happen again.
The haze...is bad. It's gone to that extent where you can barely see buildings 100m from where you stand. At first I merely thought of it as a heat streak since there was no actual haze yet, just the surrounding temperature rising. The following morning, the sky was downcast. Foolishly thinking that it was a sign of rain, I was pretty bright about it. Until lunch. Things started to get much more smoky, no way any sane being would think it was mist. I believe there's a distinct difference between the two. Anyway. Things progressed from bad to worse, and by the end of the week the entire college community donned masks. I don't particularly enjoy wearing them cause it's suffocating and it makes my face itchy.
It think the haze was at its worst today. Enough students complained to the office, leading to an early end to class. Though classes ended at 2, the bus didn't arrive till 2.20pm. turds. Not very amusing to inhale smoke for elongated periods of time now is it? My clothes and hair reeked of smoke when I got home. Egh.
