a short one
I'll try to keep it short. A summary it shall be.
Thursday: Went to the audition thingy -again-. There were more people (both watching and auditioning) and I suppose everyone's nerves ran tingly all over. It's not easy to stand there. XP At least I think so. こちょうちゃん was so nervous she started crying. She was still thinking about it the day after.. I jut hope she gets over it soon.
Saturday: It was しゅくぼ の anniversary XD Everyone had great fun!! longlong was sooo cute that night, a true rock starlet~ and probably the most photographic next to ming who was busy looking moronic in all those hats. But I like them hats. I took a picture with it too~~ It didn't turn out too bad. Had abit of wine, wow that one was nice. For someone who doesn't regularly drink wine to say it's nice, it's gotta mean something. Food was great, but wasn't concentrating on it though cause there was too much havoc to wreck =D I couldn't help it. And what with the karaoke session held throughout the entire event. It was fun. Reminds me of my class in Redbox. And I took a good number of photos (and videos), enough to blackmail ming at any time of the day. XD
Sunday: Wine is good. =D I'm starting to appreciate it more. Even though I like Bailey's cream the best (It's the first kind of liquor that I've drunk and tastes good~ XD) but wine is gonna be another to add to the list. Had a glass..or two...or three...
