out with a bang
Okay, so mother's day has come and gone. It was pretty good...until 3am the next morning (ie monday morning)
Of all lunches to have on monther's day, she decides to go out and eat porridge. I'm not talking bout the cantonese style porridge, the one where it has taste and stuff in it already, but the teochew porridge. The one where it's like drinking water and rice. @___@ I'm not dissing it, it's just that I'm not a great fan of porridge to begin with, eegghhhh....People should only at best consume it when they're not feeling well. Dinner was nice though. Went to delicious @ ms.read's.
I remember the first time I went there last year; I had some pasta with pesto and that rocks! XD Still does. Also had marsala tea which I keep forgetting is a good after meal drink (it comes with almond biscuits which are really nice to chew on while you're drinking) and for some reason I always order it as a drink.... *dang* To top it off there was this really cute waiter serving us X3 fringe benefits as a consumer (?) I'm guessing that waiter was a student; I didn't see him this time. *dangggg*
*mental note: never order a plate of pasta with a cream sauce base - I can never finish it...better to steal from ti or korg*
What came after was horrible. I had yet to finish my documentation for the goddamned case study and I felt my stomach being twisted inside out in any direction on an infinite plane. After dad chased us off to go to bed, I tried...I really did. Didn't sleep much. I guess I slept at 1, rolled around until 3, and that's when the pain started to become really unbearable. Crawled (not really..just that at that point of time the action was probably equivalent to crawling) to my parent's room to see if they had any idea what the heck was happening to me. And so there went my night/early morning sleep.
For some reason I decided to soldier on to attend lecture and lab (I know the reason I decided to go was because of the lab session....never risk 15 marks out of 160 when you need 80 to pass and your current score is barely skimming the pass mark of half) feeling half dead, sleepy and...err...half dead.
Today I feel better. Somewhat. Still hurts from time to time T___T but I'll live. I have to, with an assignment deadline on Friday, the comp systems final assignment and the case study *SIIIIIGH*
newly learnt fact: I hate food poisoning.
