Tuesday, September 6, 2005

estranged

I hurt people today.

I hurt.

This morning I was in an extremely black mood; one for the fact that I didn't finish my specialist math Directed Investigation cause I didn't know how to solve a question worth 8 marks out of 16 or 20. But that wasn't the dominating factor; I didn't know what was.

In IT class, choryeow was just joking around, but somehow I snapped, and I called him right to his face angrily,

"BITCH!"

then I left myself to drown and dwell on what I just did.

What did I just do?! Why did I do it?! What was I thinking then?! He was just being silly, but that was no reason for me to blast him like that.

To choryeow, I'm sorry. I wasn't in a stable frame of mind when I did what I did. Although sorry is no cure, I did what I did, and that I cannot take back, I cannot change.

The feeling dissipated after that outburst though. I probably scared everyone then, looking like a neurotic with a snapped vein. I was surprised at myself too. I was asking myself, over and over, what prompted me to be in such a black mood?

Or rather, it mellowed down, but it was still there. Fighting it off, I survived the day. Or so I thought.















When I'm troubled, I look at the sky. It looks endless, limitless, clear and empty. And close my eyes, and think of the clouds. How quickly they move by, blown by the wind.

I wished over and over that I could press the reset button, start it over. After all how the days progress is up to me, or so dad says anyway. I thought I fared rather badly, how I would have liked to have redone it again, differently.

I guess that's what tomorrow is for. A chance to remedy the past.

Took pictures, my mind blank, desperate for something and nothing.















A companion I seek, to brighten the day. In a corner, alone. Sit there, and talk to me.




















I thought, crossing lines. How nice. How people's paths cross. Whether you want it to or not, you follow where the roads lead. But what roads to choose is up to you.















I was just thinking of how bad my art was in high school when I took this. My perspectives really sucked. Just liked the plainness of the tiles on the ground.

Randomly, subjects of unimportant nature, reflecting myself. Unimportant. I'm only one in the world, after all.

And then~

A Curious Cat Came Closer, Closer to the Camera.




















Click,



















Click,



















Click.



















Then it started rubbing itself against my leg. I was sitting down, waiting for the bus home.

I suddenly felt happy. ^_^ The Cat Cured. arigatou, neko-chan!