doubling up
whoa..today was absolutely crazy. crazy is the right word. first time I got to go out more than once in a day, and both events rocked~!
after piano, I left for midvalley. Arrived much earlier than expected; so I got there by say...12.30pm? hung about mph and browsed some books...as usual. XP I can't resist. It's a bookstore!
had lunch @MFM. Food there is ok, still prefer Fish & Co. maybe cause the food there was a little bland. Maybe it was what I picked. And so it was the 7 of us, including ellice, yy, nix, kh, andrew and chunhowe. The guys..were making paper cars from a punch-out postcard. Which looked really childish. and funny. XD This waiter who took the drinks asked ellice if she wanted..iced lemon tea without ice. Must be one of those rhetorical questions that pop up when you get out of bed too early. After lunch, went window shopping. Or more precisely, dressing the guys up @ metrojaya. chunhowe actually looked good XD at least he has the height to carry it off. We got to stuff him, andrew and nix in the more formal clothing. And somehow kh was perpetually lost. We're always wondering where he wandered off to. Didn't get to stay for long though; had to leave to get ready to move on to the 2nd outing of the day..
At 1900 hrs we're (meaning practically everyone) driving around looking for denny's place. Ok, you're right, it isn't easy to locate. Mom's temper was at an all-high boiling point, and this made things worse for me. Not nice to know I'm keeping everyone up and hungry. ~_~ got a telling off, and the climax; If I didn't find the place by 1930 hrs mom's calling the trip off. @_@ I really hoped to get there before then. XDXD best thing was, I made it XDXD and saw hengteng outside.
whoa man..denny's place is so keng. really like a holiday villa. The only other people whose houses are of equal standing are prolly...ming's and yc's. really really. anyway. we chilled out, dipping our feet into the pool, shooting hoops, watch ss get continually assaulted throughout the night (think however your mind directs you, it's probably correct anyway...he DID get thrown into the pool fyi), see chengyee get kacaued... ok..let me recap the highlights while I was there:
-vincent cooked something edible which he brought over
-ss getting dunked into the pool
-ss getting assaulted with basketballs (they were doing shootouts, he has bad bball karma)
-denny's bro who's really matured, and he's only 11!
-houhou with a lovebite (you can't run from this...'bebeh' hahahah XD)
-cy getting kacaued
-hengteng & ss on the guitar
-the entire -=Desire=- grouped around the pc while they're RO-ing
-pillow fights
-kicking the sandbag
-the toast to S9
-watching Jackass2
It was really fun, hope to do it again sometime~ fuwaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa~ XD
