study study study!
Today I went to college, although the last day was officially wednesday. To no matter. Went to college to study, since I knew anyway if I stayed at home I'll wake up late, and end up slacking for the rest of the day. I think I'm making okay progress, I'm about 1/4 done with physics revision. I figure applying the theories studied by doing exercises would do me good rather than trying to read textbooks and end up reading the same page another hour later. As for IT, I think my basics are okay, but no harm reading it up. Will do so maybe later, but I know I have to get down to it this week.
I lost my walrus >_<
>___________< It was a birthday pressie from yiimay and ai-chan when I was in form2 I think. The moment I found out, I started backtracking, from the mamak to college to TBS and back. siiiiiiigh. I tried, but I couldn't find it. My balding walrus who kept me company for the last 6 years....T____T may you rest in peace.
Today we went to pyramid for lunch, and kidnapped mrs angelene XD it was 10 of us; me, butterfly, bobby, huahua, houhou, sheshe, denny, sooguan, kenken and mrs angelene. Did abit of window shopping (girls and their habit, but hey I'm not normal, I don't particularly enjoy it XP) Short affair, but boy the ride back was hectic. The back row (consisting of denny, bobby, huahua and sheshe were having the 'time of their lives' trying to squish each other to death with every turn houhou took) was pretty lively. XP
Actually did quite a bit of physics today. Am proud of self, but must work waaaay harder. After lunch, me+sooguan+kenken went to 2.3 for awhile to do work, then headed down to the carpark to shoot hoops for abit. Not that any of us were any good, just thought to have a short break before heading to the library to slog the rest of the day.
Went to airport with dad to meet up with mom, who’s sending her colleague back. Had dinner there (well you know how it is with airports and the tendency to jack up the price...saw the price for the veggie burger @ mcd, RM4.50? whoa man~) simple, and nice.
Just got back. I need s l e e p.
