Monday, August 13, 2007

laziness is a parasite...

... feeding on my soul, my stamina, my energy, my motivation.

I have to admit, I've been very very bad.

Progress:
MKW2402: 10% (due 20th Aug)
FIT2005: 20% (due 27th Aug)
FIT2009: 0% (due 27th Aug)
ECW2731: 0% (due 12th Sept -NUOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!-)

*I am so so so so so lazy!!!*

WHY does this blasted lazy streak have to hit me NOW!? Now, of all times.

I'm going off to Phillip Island with Lou & Sharon this Thursday.
I have to think of hiro's birthday this coming Saturday.

Tomorrow I think I will go down to see my lecturers and ask them if they agree to be my referees, otherwise my plans of a summer internship isn't gonna get anywhere.

FIT2009 is getting really confusing. But interesting.

FIT2005 is an okay subject actually, but I think it would be a challenge to teach it cause the material's so studious (ie the lecturer really sends me to sleep within 15 minutes.. ain't any help that he kind of recites from the slides as well...)

I must do my work. (ie I have to stop my Facebooking addiction)
I must do my work. (ie I have to stop snacking so much.. I love that tartan corset top from Valleygirl too much! Have to control myself so that I won't look like a sausage when I *do* wear it)
I must do my work. (ie I have to stop waking up late and wasting half the day)
I must do my work. (ie I have to stop thinking that the assignment is short.. which it WOULD be if I started working on the actual submission and not the rough draft)
I must do my work. (ie I have to stop daydreaming)
I must do my work. (ie I don't want to fail)

*sigh!*

On another note, Dom's back in Singapore. I can safely say.. all of us miss him. We (Cynthia, Ying, Ammie, Alex & Nick) spent the last night with him having dinner @ Lygon, then having gelato @ Freddo's (trust me, there's nowhere better to have gelato here on Lygon).

Originally we were supposed to go clubbing at Seven after meeting up with Azman & Shakira (his gf), Jacky & Hiro. However, us girls didn't feel like clubbing that night, so the four of us & Alex went to KBox for a 5-hour karaoke session (from 11pm - 4am, seriously). It was great fun listening to Alex fake a female voice, and listening to all the famous Chinese songs (both new & old) and singing to very ugly 'homemade' MTVs (only for the English songs, for some reason). As 4am drew close, the security dude was being really annoying by patrolling our door and peeking in. Idiot.

The next day we went to have dimsum, and there Jacky, Hiro & Ivan joined us XD had a great time, the food was great too! I will need to go and steal some pictures from Ben. Koko Black on Bourke St was the next destination. Farah, Ken & Matthew dropped by to leech some iced mocha and say their emo-ish goodbyes. After which we proceeded with taking some emo photos (well the only people who *did* pose were the guys - Ben & Dom)

And that was where we said goodbye.

I suppose the impact of the actual fact that Dom wouldn't be with us for at least half a year didn't really hit UNTIL he left us. After which we felt rather lethargic from the chocolate. Did abit of lepaking, then met up with some of Ben's MUFY mates for dinner @ A1 - after which naturally the next item on the itenary would be to go Asian grocery shopping.

We gossiped most of the train ride back.

Bloody hell, it was cold and windy all day. But I loved my jeans skirt, I bought it right before we left for Melbourne. So you know how it is with people who have new items, they must try it out. XD Which I did, and I loved it! I just forgot to bring my leggings, which was why it was freaking cold throughout the day.

random note: I love ying's (aichan is the pseudonym I use when I refer to you, this refers to a Dalpuran ying) jacket! It was a lifesaver. I want my own thick-ish jacket which isn't too long, haven't found the one which has stolen my heart yet~

----------------
Now playing: John Mayer - Daughters
via FoxyTunes