ramble grumble lag
One down, 3 to go.
_____________________________
Ken, Ben & Azman came over for some midnight baking.
After which we talked about alot of random things. Gossiping, people, guys, about Rachel's defiance in existence of decent virgin guys, about personal tastes in physical appearances, horror movies (this one I know Sharon and Rachel freaked completely), their obsession for Mooy & Fuzzy and lalas.
Wasn't until 530am that we got to sleep. OMFG man, talk about unhealthy habits. But it was great fun~ I think this is one of the things I'll miss when I leave. WTF man I'm not even leaving this place yet, not for another half year methinks.
_____________________________
Research question: "Who do you consider good-looking on campus?"
Scope: International students.
Assumption: Answer does not take into consideration further analysis on the person's character and feelings toward that person.
Conclusion: Sharon looks for maturity in a guy, and I look for someone who has the boyish face, while Rachel is just weird. Azman looks for nicely proportioned ladies, Hiro looks for a sweet and innocent one, while Ben again is another with quite dynamic tastes.
_____________________________
Feeling contemplative, but I have shitload of stuff to do. Come on, do your assignments already you lazy bum.
Hex is a bum, Sharon is a super bum, and Rachel is the ultimate bum. *tsktsk, seniors XP*
_____________________________
I owe this space an update on the overnighter @ Inverloch & Phillip Island, as well as the Sunday dinner.
_____________________________
Feeling contemplative. Looking into myself and see whether I can find any answers to the useless questions I've asked myself of the doubts, wants, longings and uncertainty that sat within.
Didn't find nothing yet.
This is not the time. Bloody hell. Go back to the assignments, come on you lazy arse..
*drags self away*
