Tuesday, September 18, 2007

interviews

My first (in my life!) with Westpac tomorrow, and another one with Shell on Friday.

ack!

I just went through a forum or two on mental preparations for them, but I can't help but feel excited and nervous! Please don't let my nerves get the better of me..
______________________________

Having a cold. Keep sneezing every few minutes, it's getting annoying cause I can't even breathe through my nose properly. But a good spot of tea always helps~ ^_^

Is someone out there thinking of me? Could you put it on hold for abit, please? I need to stop sneezing for abit, it's actually getting tiring to sneeze all the time.

*laughs*
______________________________

I have a 猫バス! とってもうれしいは、ありがとうね~とっても大好き!XD It came in the mail on Monday, together with Rachel's present from a really good friend of hers. I felt something soft and cuddly, and I was soooooooo うれしい!XDXDXDXD
______________________________

Now playing: Crystal Kay - こんなにちかくで...
via FoxyTunes