Monday, November 19, 2007

the start of summer

Holidays are moving slowly, but the days are flying by.

I think I've become acclimatized to the cooler weather, so now that summer's here my heat tolerance is pretty crappy. Reminds me of Malaysia~ 家にかえりたい! Maybe this is practice so that I don't melt under the Equatorial weather or something.

Didn't do much today, just went about Morwell and Traralgon to shop around for a fridge for Hiro's new place (which is almost entirely unfurnished, so he had to do most of the dirty work to get it equipped) and accompanying mentor in her grocery shopping. Also bought some cherries - I just missed the cherry season when I came to Australia earlier, and now that summer's come round again I couldn't help myself. XD Cherry's probably the best type of TV/snacking food to have =D Think about it, it's a fruit, so it's definitely healthier, but the sin of this delectable fruit is the tendency to get reaalllyy addicted to it. After we got back, we ate some watermelon, just to prevent ourselves from melting like chocolate left out in the sun.

Played hopscotch later in the evening, a game I never really played in my childhood. Also played abit of volleyball in the carpark area with Ying, Eileen & Jason. XD Feels like being back in primary school, playing with the neighbourhood kids before mommy (in this case Ammie) to call us back for dinner. =P By the time she did call us, we were in a pretty icky state. But that was fun! Also chalked the ground with names and stuff... I guess in a way, it was like going down memory lane. You can imagine the entire evening in sepia, with us laughing and running around like we're 7 again.

Man, I'm not even THAT old; in fact, I think I'm probably the youngest in the house. ^__^
__________________________________

初めての特別な人が会った。And that's all I'll say. Wait, one more thing; 君と一緒に時はとってもhappyです。^__^

私たちは何時までに一緒?さぁ。それが運命の決めた事。