Monday, December 3, 2007

dinner

Prepared by the one and only. Ammie! =D



Fried rice with fried egg, rocket salad, chicken & onion and some tomatoes. And Japanese curry chicken (not featured in the photo) which after 2 days of gaining the 'leftover' status became pretty tender and nicer to eat, in my opinion.

Dessert was a chocolate on chocolate muffin (of which we were eating while discussing all sorts of Chinese food and kuih muih *drools* followed by an episode of a Christmas-themed cooking show hosted by Nigella Lawson *drools even more*)
_______________________________________________________

Time seems to fly by; not too long ago I was agonizing over the exams. Now I'm agonizing over the monotony of work.

More papercuts as I did more filing today for Donna (Leanne wasn't in to bear me in the right direction in regards to the project I'm supposed to be doing). In some ways, Donna reminds me of guama. Maybe since they are of similar build and just the general air/aura they carry about them is quite similar.

Papercuts hurt! It gives you a kind of chill, and then a quick searing pain. And here you think paper is probably the most harmless thing ever. Kind of goes to show how one can never underestimate anything that life presents to them.