howtimeflies
The past few days were really all about getting closer to people close to me.
Gatherings, dinners, Christmas present shopping... it was all good fun. Meeting new people who really made me laugh till my eyes were getting watery was one of the highlights of that weekend. Eric, Weiwei, Khim & Ellen were super funny! Wonder when I will see them again, if ever at all.
Tonight was windy and cold, but beautiful. Strangely so.
Jon made some dessert which was a combination of chocolate, peanut butter & fried noodles. Crispy and sweet. All of us were skeptical about it, but it turned out pretty good.
Time passes way too quickly when the weekend comes, but that is why I put up with the drollness of the weekday. Every day doesn't pass without thinking of the weekend. It doesn't matter whether it was a weekend in the past, or the weekends to come, but I will always think of the weekend. And for that matter, my weekend always starts on Friday although I go to work on that day. Somehow, Fridays are special.
And so are you.
Sometimes, distance draws people closer. I guess to me, this means that when we are apart I appreciate you more when you're around. Every moment counts.
Sigh, now with so many people gone I'm also starting to miss home once again. But my entire house is gonna be in Sydney come this Christmas! I can't wait! I've been looking forward to this all year! With ming and korg, we are gonna be the receptionists XD
