an insult to this space
I am APPALLED to think that we thought he was a nice guy. I am DISGUSTED at him for betraying お兄さん so badly. Betrayal is an ugly word, but betrayal is the offence you have committed. 本当にぷんぷんしてるよ!くそヤロジェリーったら、もしテメが俺の家にかえる、ぶっ殺すぜ!
I'm glad we found out about your fucking lying pretence, rather than being continually idiotic enough to fall prey to your sneakiness, your lying words, your little game. I condemn you to living a life you really hate so much that even death won't save you from it. Bad karma for me to curse you, but you need it more than I do.
I don't know how お兄さん feels right now. I wish he'd never met you, and now he will be even more cautious than ever. I feel so sorry for お兄さん, he doesn't deserve it. Moreover, he doesn't need it. And now, what is he going to do with you? I can only wonder.
It's not just about the physical matter that's lost, it's the emotional loss that he has to cope with. He sailed in dangerous waters just to face the pirate you are, and had to walk the plank in the end. He was a fool but he will survive - the sharks won't touch him as we're going to help him save himself from the likes of you. We will stand by him and help him through this because he shouldn't be wasting his time reminiscing your act, however good it may have been.
I don't feel like tributing your vile act to the world, it's an insult to my personal space. But I'll give you a little leeway so that the world knows how to stay away from you, Jerry.
