Friday, December 26, 2008

blogshop trawling = dangerous.

After about 2 weeks of non-progress (just checked, it's 2 weeks and 2 days), I resume my hundredpushups mission. Dang I'm losing steam. But! I continue today. Better late than never.


First progress test done with a total of 47. 

Excuse time: Was waiting for my arms to be NOT sore from Tuesday's climb.
____________

While I was browsing for gift ideas for mom (yea hers is next month! @_@), I decided to go blogshop trawling once more. (I think this habit is getting dangerous but oh heck it, I rarely shop when I do step into the malls anyway) 

Thinking of getting my mom this bag I found online. Looks formal enough to bring to work and house her laptop, cause I remember her bag's going into pieces. And while I'm at it I was looking at one for myself. Well, 2 maybe. One to house my laptop and the other as an overnighter bag or something. A commendable candidate was this bag, but the size was a little too small to house shirohiro. Apparently some can be found in Sungei Wang too, but going there gives me the heebie jeebies (lala haven!). But! I will not deny the fact that there are good finds there, I just have to actually *go* and find them myself.

As a thought - geez I do have boring taste, but I don't want a black bag. And besides now could be a good time to start.. erm.. investing in 'work equipment'? *laughs*

Also found this pair of oxfords but I don't know if I will constantly wear them. I love them, but practically, would I wear them? bah!