on numbers!
I just finished watching this amazing movie: The Number 23. It's about 23 and everything related to the number 23, or 23 reversed (i.e. 32). Like accidents, incidents, and more importantly, it revolves around the main character so much, that he's in for a ride. I love the characters of this story, and I never knew Jim Carrey could look so cool! hahah~ I like the detective alter ego =3 It was a brilliant idea, and I like the way it was carried out! And the twist at the end! He still manages to stuff in his warped sense of humor, like he somehow always does =P
And when I brought it back into my perspective, my number is probably 12. =P The total letters in my name add up to 12, I'm born on the 12th, I'm born at noon-ish (12ish), my address has these six numbers: 48 (4+8)|12|21 (12 reversed), yeeha! I'll always remember being 12th in class, except for that one time I was 21st in class.. haha! On a more casual side, my first online alter ego had 12 letters in total. Haha, I can't think of anything else right now.
To put the icing on the cake, today's the 12th of December! XD
