exhausted.
maybe that, and I don't know what made my mood that bit rotten that lasted the rest of the day.
_____________
The Accenture Experience. It was.. interesting. Funny that, I've been saying it all day.
Met some people that I've met before in my life but not since that point of time, so it was refreshing to see what's become of them.
The gist of the day.. was the case study, the groupwork, the presentation.
Case study was tough as! Something about our client being an NGO and that we were to help them improve their operations both internally and externally. Our mentor said we had the points but were very messy and unstructured in presenting what we had. She practically went "omfg what is happening to my team! They can do so much better than that!" And yea my bad bit about chap-sau-ing Daniel in the midst of his presentation. Apparently I made him look like an idiot and yea I better make it a point to not do it again. haha, will the royal screwup please raise your arms in the air. *raises arms* I can't help myself that I thought he was going out of point... and running Evy out of her time. But as an afterthought, I was probably at fault for beating around the bush. Evy felt so bad after cause she didn't get to finish her part. The Q&A after the presentation was more like a "gun down the presenters with an Uzi" spree cause we couldn't answer them at all.. we kept getting bombarded with questions by the judges, who asked the same question over. It's not a matter of us not understanding the question, it was just that we weren't given time to think and understand it enough to come up with a relevant answer.Well I'll salute Daniel for his effort but I think we weren't given the opportunity to listen and come up with an answer as he just jumped straight in to cover the silence. Kai Lun.. the hidden ace.. which stayed hidden. He had the good points but we sort of walked past them without giving a second thought. Our bad here. As for me and Jenny (haha okay so I don't know how to spell her name right) we were probably.. just sitting on the fence, either not doing anything much or it wasn't noticeable. Sounds like me. =P
One thing I'm surprised though, is that not alot of people know the true value of the grand prize, the Crumpler messenger bag. I would effing KILL for one of those bags if it weren't illegal to do so, but the rest I asked (or at least exclaimed to) were like "Huh? I've never heard of it".. all I could think of at the moment was "WTF which coconut shell have you been living under?!" but it's not like I'm very knowledgeable either.. but OYH it's a damn Crumpler! You know how much one of those bags cost!? Blardy effing #$)(^*_#$^) one of those bags *easily* cost more than RM200! And its tough, sturdy, bright-coloured and a beauty to boot! -ok, enough with the rant.
as a sidenote (after browsing the Crumpler site), I think the bag was a Western Lawn.
_____________
Went to Aizat's for abit. Had fun playing a game called Mao. Will play again even if I *still* don't know how to use the Joker. yay for the dumbo! XD
Met with some funny people too, I like the way they interact with each other somehow. And the crazy laugh that is *like* his, I dunno, they seem to laugh the same. Saw a guy who reminds me of this Korean dude in South.. acks I cannot remember his name for the life of me! Cute in a way. Cool in a way.
got it. MATTHEW! The dude looks like Matthew! haha. ok my memory's not that bad.
Also saw this guy who reminds me of Andre. It's just the behaviour, I suppose. It's not a bad thing. Makes a good conversation. =P
Playing Werewolf for just a round was abit of a spoiler.. it woulda been funner if I was the killer since I was quite unknown within the circle. =P Haha reminds me of this Murderer game we played at South... I think I just about managed to kill everyone off bwahahahha! I has skill man~~ or used to. XD
_____________
ok crashing. Tired-o!
