beat the blues
Frère Jacques, dormez vous?
Sonnez les matines, ding dang dong!
and
Alouette, gentille Alouette
Alouette, je te plumerai
Je te plumerai la tête (Je te plumerai la tête)
Et la tête (Et la tête)
Alouette (Alouette)
O-o-o-oh~~
_______________
I actually remember these.. just that I never knew the words. And boy that song about Alouette is kinda.. violent? @_@
random#1: oh, and I could never remember the 12 Days of Christmas.. I could only remember till 5. hahaha! Because it's the one with the loudest yell of "FIVE GOLDEN RINNGGSSS~~"
_______________
If I ever had a pet.. I would want a Siberian husky or a tadakichi-san(if you've watched azumanga, you would know what it is =P)
hmm daydreams. XD
_______________
Somehow today wasn't as bad as I was fearing over the weekend. I know, I usually don't let anything get past me on the weekend but I somehow dread this week to be the one week and some where I stay back super late (which I have been doing for the last week) and getting grilled and creeped up on by the noobervisor (this is oh-so-irritating I must insist yet AGAIN!)
Although having to deal with monstrous amounts of Javascript DOM was interesting... and having my stupid sessions screw me around for half a day before it decided to behave itself. seriously. *shakes head.
