by now...
I'm sure every radio station has played his entire discography over once. At least.
The first song I remember being able to sing along to was "You're not alone, I'm here with you, though we're far apart, you're always in my heart..." and on, and on. Oh yes, and "Heal the world". All this whilst playing with my Barbies when I was 7. He was *that* good. =)
And there was a Talentime competition when I was in form4 where there was an impersonator who did a pretty damn good moonwalk. *salutes.
I'm not his biggest fan, but I definitely respect how he was such a big part of the music world and his contribution to it. Without the classic moves (the moonwalk, the crotch grabbing move, the 45-degree lean, stuff like that), and masterpieces he made, pop wouldn't be pop today.
Rest in peace, Michael Jackson.
___________
Out to dinner @ Seoul Garden, 1 Utama with the suffering crew in the office. 4 generations of interns and 2 permanent staff. A sight indeed. And we'd still find things to joke about (well, specifically *one* person) and boy were there alot of laughs. One table was polishing off food, going for seconds and thirds and so forth quite often, while the other was just.. burning their bbq-ed stuff and making good use of the steamboat. Guess which is which.
It's soooo good to see Fiza & Khalil again! XD
We ate from about 730ish to about 10. I think we tried just about everything there.. Just that I was more keen on the bbq stuff than I was about steamboat. =P
___________
Why does One World Hotel hire such strange pitchy acts to sing? I'm sure they could do better.
