mulling over this, and that, and this.
lesson of the day: buying new lingerie can make you feel like a million bucks when you feel you're worth less than a cent. =)
That, and la senza's stuff is pretty. XD
_____________________
I'm still worried though. Over the last 9 days that I'm fated to be in this hell hole.. I'm most likely going to have to deal with the moron chihuahua and the goldfish a whole lot more. What can I say, what will I do? The thought of being pushed to having lots of late nights at a place I don't even fancy being in 5 seconds after 5PM is really making me unhappy. I don't even want to work it off at home because I don't feel motivated to do so. I just want to do what I can and wash my hands of this place.
Which brings this to mind.
I'm not going to have any breaks from my old place to my new place. Come 1st of July, and I'll be starting anew in another environment. Will I like it? Will I make it? I'm actually afraid. After what I've seen working to be, I don't want to go through the same thing again. I'll tell myself that not every place is like that, but.. "what if?"
I need a little time to reset my mindset before plunging in, I think. But not everyone is given that luxury, therefore who am I to ask for it? Just take what comes, and do the best with what I've got. I am 'just' another screw in the machine.
I've seen people who love what they do, love the environment they're in, the people they work with. I want to be one of them. So there's only one answer - I've got to be brave, and find my own way. Not everywhere's the same, and not everyone's the same. Just have to see what I pull out of the hat this round.
_____________________
BBQ dinner = yum!
Happy father's day dad, and happy belated bday ah yee! Had heaps of fun shopping for their gifts. XD
