the long, rough week.
Some songs that are going through my mind in my work mood:
Aerosmith - Jaded
YUI - Goodbye Days
I have my reasons, yes.
___________
I love my Wednesday night. Started off a little cold cause I think we were both tired and oji took a wrong turn into.. I don't know where we went. =P
Dinner after cheered us up - most of the conversation.. I don't know exactly what we were talking about. School life, I think? The people we know, stories of silly stuff that happened whilst we were enjoying uni life with a bunch of crazies..
mm that was good. It was hard to have to go home after. XD
___________
Tuesday night was good too - I really crashed properly after I got back, was utterly poofed out from Swing and aichan and I were munching on fruits as a midnight snack. Somehow when I'm there, I can forget just about everything else and just enjoy myself. Granted we're always out of leads but we lead ourselves too and that's kinda fun. Brought zijian and he's a pretty good sport. Hmm yay? Satu lagi kaki swing~!
___________
On Thursday, I picked up a phone call and I didn't utter beyond 10 words. It. Was. A. Short. Call. And I felt pretty awkward after. ~_~
___________
They're like brothers to me - I guess I'm the youngest among them so *yea* naturally I get treated like a kid. Even when the times are *really* sien and we have heaps (literally) of work to do, we talk silly and do silly things to keep our spirits up. Escaping for brunches at 1130AM, lunch at 2PM, a meal at 7PM.. and occasional random coffee breaks when people are being just too annoying. We're trying our darndest to keep ourselves sane.
I really enjoy the people I work *with* (as in my oniichans) but as to the work I do... well, I can't help but feel a little nonplussed at everything. The workload is massive, the users are quite a handful to deal with - sometimes one just can't help but wonder *how* they managed to do that, but they do.
___________
Lucifer's birthday yesterday, we headed out to Zen. Their desserts look so delectable! Damn they've got a good photographer for that. Had a raspberry gateau and it was decent... a little hard on the outside but its chocolatey enough. =) I liked the pasta, although I would have preferred my it more al dente than thoroughly cooked.
___________
Wednesday morning saw the uncle and I head off to Pyramid to educate the users there. What a regal waste of time. But lunch @ Zanmai was nice. =P
___________
Most of the time uncle and I would talk about work. The dude needs to seperate himself, work is work, relax is relax. Takes time, I guess. He is really patient, but he's so stressed out. Mostly due to the fact that he's so accomodating.
It's not that the work he's being asked to do is impossible, but sometimes the reason and the nature of the work that is being requested is simply illogical, incomplete, adhoc and waaayyy too last-minute.
And then there's Lucifer - he needs to spend some more time at home. I'd hitch a ride home with him occasionally since he lives quite close by.. and dang he introduced me to his wife as.. spawn! >_<>
I'm curious about his son though - he's already one heck of a cheeky character, I wonder how his little one is like. Should be heaps of fun but he really should be home. That's how much his work is depriving him. sigh.
I'm curious about his son though - he's already one heck of a cheeky character, I wonder how his little one is like. Should be heaps of fun but he really should be home. That's how much his work is depriving him. sigh.
As for me? I'll leave that for now, I'm still seeing how this is going.
___________
It's been a long week. What looks like a never-ending trail of cases is *finally* starting to shrink (we've solved half our cases yay XD) but I haven't logged cases from today. bah. We've really been slogging it out - we usually never leave before 6:30PM.. I think 7:00PM or 7:30PM seems to be the average.
As for this period of the PC Fair, I'll be at work on Saturdays too. But it always seems ok with the oniichans around. =)
___________
After the hell of PC Fair, we really *should* take a trip away. Somewhere, anywhere.
I want to go to the beach. sigh.
