so, what really happened?
Okay I'll start with Friday night (11th Sept). Woke up at 9AM cause I really couldn't be arsed to wake up at 630AM. Took a bus and only reached office at around 10AM.. Where the dreaded SN people were already there in the midst of their rollout (which btw was still riddled with bugs and what have you, so they were testing and rolling out at the same time. WTF what kind of practice is this!)
Lunch was a.w.e.s.o.m.e @ Carls Jr! XD Portobello mushrooms are so juicy, so the burger was ultra messy! but oh-so-good! XD
The afternoon seemed to fly by cause by the time we got back.. hahaha, we weren't really looking at the clock. Answered some PMS-ey mails, laughed at stupid users. That kinda stuff.
GS came by at around 730PM where we headed off to swing class with Matt. Gawd I made so many mistakes it was embarassing! He kept telling me to keep my frame up and *keep going forward as long as there's no reason for you to stop!* and I dunno what went into that stubborn head of mine but I just couldn't get it ~_~ He was telling me this last week too but being the fail person, haha it didn't get through my thick skull.
Cabut-ed halfway (gawd I feel terrible for doing this!) to meet aichan, sze, seb, huei, shiyin, jojo @ SS2 Kayu for some mamak. Catching up was really fun! Not to mention kairim failing to remember my name (but then again we really never interacted much so he's forgiven...oh, and wtf huei, toga! hahah!) Our conversation turned 18SX after awhile so it was funny seeing the stares the neighbouring tables shot at ours. And those tables had little kids, so haha I'm sure the parents were none too pleased at our thread of conversations. =P
Oh, that was good! Left with them singing a birthday medley to me outside Kayu. ahhah! Love these people XD
____________________
Saturday was luxe~
Woke up at around 1130AM. Went to lunch @ Viet Kitchen, 1U (much better than waiting @ zanmai, simply cause I was starving!) and had some awesome pork balls and dry rice noodles. Yummo! XD Was so stuffed by the time I was done... then off to shop for pressies!
Originally mom and I headed to Perlini's silver, but to me they were just too simple. =P I needed something a little more messy. Off to Diva! XD So mom found a bracelet, I found another, and she just said to get both. Yay! XD
Neext stop was Parkson. I walked out happy cause I finally got a psychedelic purple wallet from Fossil! Well I'm just really glad I have a wallet now, my current one was just falling apart. I love it to bits XD
Last stop was to get a cake. Tiramisu from Bakers' Cottage XDXDXD Although I was kinda tickled by the idea of having mooncake on my birthday but my mom just shot me this funny stare.
By the time I was done, it was around 430PM. Time to pick up chickenwing.
Back a home, kor and ti were already home. XD Kor got me a pair of edifier speakers! XD The sound is pretty good, and doesn't distort as much at high volume so that's goood! (also allows me to hear some of my music with shittier encoding but I'm not really complaining)
And off to dinner we went, Qba @ Westin! XDXDXDXD I love this place~ Although I admit my mistake was being a glutton. The rack of lamb was *so* yummy but it was just too huge! That, and we had one too many side dishes. But I'll still stand by the fact that all 3 together were perfect XD I was surprised at the birthday song and carrot-walnut cake (which was amazing btw!) cause I'd totally forgotten that they do that at restaurants =P haha! I was just about to dig into ti's dessert when they sprang on me.
Was planning to head to peiru's party after but gawd I swear the traffic was horrendous. We left at about 10ish but I only got *out* and home at 1230AM. And I had to send chickenwing home too, so by the time I got back I just crashed. ~_~
____________________
Today was just spending some quality time with oji and aichan. Apparently oji and squirrel were classmates! And seeing aichan scowl everytime she talks about WoW, is.. well.. wow? =P I mean I know why she does that, and no extra points to squirrel for that! Bad squirrel, bad!
We had lunch at ah tuan ee's, and were talking about ancestors, karma, ghost stories.. a whole lot of it. We were accompanied by chicken curry, joo hoo char and lobak. nyummy XD so we were sitting there for about 2 hours.
After oji joined us, we went to get altered clothing, coffee, sweets and stationery around Ikano. XD aichan in shopping mode is fun XD
The real fun came when we brought her to Daiso~ we were squealing at the cuteness of alot of things there.. The first one being an owl candle holder XD and the rest just presented itself to us. It is a fun place, and the ultimate time-waster XD I was so tempted to buy that kitsune cup XD but it was really small..
Next stop was to buy shoes. She settled for a pair of adidas shoes, which were quite nice, and surprisingly was quickly decided upon. haha good lah! after griping bout not having shoes for a year, and to finally have a pair, yay for her! XD
Once we were done.. hmm I think by this time I was feeling quite headache-y, so I wanted ice-cream. No-one says no to ice-cream, so we headed to Baskin Robbins! A scoop of Rum & Raisin, Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough and Old-Fashioned Butter Pecan did the trick for us. And we were just simply people-watching while aichan had a good time grilling oji, and once we discovered the link between squirrel and oji the topic almost immediately shifted to WoW. haha! poor dear.*patpats aichan.
And that was the end of the trip! =)
Dinner was a short affair, chow yeang it was XD
Dunno why I had this weird headache, could be from waking up after sleeping too much this morning. bah!
____________________
Monday beckons. It will be a good week. XD
Meeting hou for lunch, oji for dinner. *is happy now*
