Saturday, October 30, 2004

dogs scratching on glass panes..*screech*

Just came back from 1u..I realize I haven't been to a mall in weeks. The main purpose of me going there is to get my dad's birthday present. As I was walking around I realized in horror that I don't know what to get him; I did get a couple of ideas though, like:

-a frame full of wine corks
outcome:set aside, cause I don't collect corks currently. Will keep aside as a present next year, but must take note that if so, must start collecting corks now.

-clothes
outcome:rejected, cause I don't know his measurements, and besides, he says he doesn't want it.

-office stationery
outcome:rejected, cause...HALLOA...he can get those himself. basic stuff.

-cook him a meal/bake a cake/something edible/or something close to it
outcome: hmm...possible..but I really don't wanna poison him.*laughs* I'm not exactly a gourmet chef.

-twin pillowcases from folio
outcome: they don't match the bedspread, so...rejected.

-bag/satchel
outcome:he did suggest it...I was thinking of something more to nice tropicana life, he was thinking of something leatherish, professional. I sure can't imagine my dad with a bright-coloured satchel and business outfit. XD so currently on hold.

-watch/wallet
outcome:rejected.too expensive, and he don't want it.

I know there were more..but ah heck it.

And like all trips out, I went to the bookstore..huwaaaa~ so many many books! I found an unabridged version of Les Miserables..and boy is it thick. Of the gazzilions of books on my wantlist currently;

-alexander dumas: don quixote
-alexander dumas: count of monte cristo
-richard bach: jonathan livingstone seagull - a story
-victor hugo: les miserables
-mark haddon: the curious incident of the dog in the night-time

Finally finishing the form4 syllabus. *throws confetti* let's move on to the form5 syllabus! Got a good luck note from my datin aunt XD and aunt winnie! **feels 元気 now**