Thursday, October 14, 2004

garbled gnarled growly

GAARGH! I can't take having my entries lag my thoughts. I post yesterday's posts today, and so it seems like I'll never catch up. T_T Another good one is this the horrifically dreaded SPM. It's like hobbling after a snatch-thief. You try,really hard, you run even though it hurts like crap, you curse that lousy leg of yours and it never looks like you'll ever get any closer. You really really wanna catch up cause you wanna get back that wallet of yours containing your identity-card with that god-forsaken picture of yours taken aeons ago that only a mother could love and you're afraid of that obscenity exposed to the world, the fella can go to Timbuktu for all you care but *YOU WANT IT BACK!*. Then when you DO get there you realize you're wishing you could turn back time and make amends, maybe regret for being so careless and should have just lodge a police report cause you're now gonna get thwacked in the face(or anywhere else for that matter) with a club or some damage-inflicting item and boy that's gonna hurt.

When I wake up in the morning for school, I ask:
"Should I go to school? I mean, what the heck...there's (pick any other from the 9 subjects for the average pure science stream student and replace accordingly here) today...and worse still, there's bm *every*day and hell it's gonna be blardy boring unless I bring some addmath or chem to do or bring my reference book and study despite the 'exam'... And I'd readily say to the teacher 'I am not going to take this exam today wether you like it or not. School makes it an obligation to us pitiful fools to do this kind of 3674 and can't the seniors be banned from school until there is an appropriate reason for us to reappear in this 16598 3687452? It's so nice to snuggle up in bed too..it's only 6.50am...why...why..why...T_T"

I spend a few moments contemplating, rolling around in bed..still sleeping, still in subconsciousness. Then when I make up my mind to convince mom/dad/both to stay home, Conscience speaks:
"アイちゃんはどうするナノヨ? アイちゃんが学校に一人で行こうで寂しいのか?もう。。 それとレイスくんともう。。 友達だからさあ~ Also if you stay at home you may end up not studying at all, so by going to school you're forced to ram something into that 8913 3216 brain of yours. So just drag yourself outta that shortlived haven of yours and get on with life." (<--or something along those lines...)

And that's when my resolution crumbles and I get up resignedly and get ready for school.

Such is a dispute of minds.
On a lighter note, today I drew a collab art with ai-chan..Finished my part of the 2nd one..She can just fill in the blanks. I like snowmen. And I like christmas even though I don't celebrate it. Yes, I like festivals. It means happiness is around the corner. Need I mention the food? The company? The fun? =^_^=
I like to believe. But it's so hard, so hard to believe when the world is filled with lies.