Monday, October 25, 2004

*see the pitchfork?*

I just heard from my dad that my uncle's a 'datuk'..Been conferred to by the Sultan of Pahang. I've never seen guama so in awe before. She was thrilled to know, so of course, am I. So giggly, she was. Needless to say, I was surprised as well.. My aunt says that people calling her 'datin' makes her skin crawl... I guess it takes getting used to. "Not that it transforms us overnight", she was saying. "We're still pretty much the same inside." Way to go~

Ai-chan's having helluva time trying to get over her "little problem"..To the extent that she can't sleep and can't eat...I didn't know what to do..I haven't been through this kind of thing before.. I can just say that time heals all wounds, no matter how deep and how painful. Good company helps too. Just happy that I tried and at least she isn't as miserable as she was.. 2 days ago? Not too sure myself.

My f-man "died" on a saturday night. I accidentally knocked it over while I was reaching out for a cd and its neck broke. Not even a snap. T-T It's actually a shockwave flash(the program people to make those chun flash sites and games) mascot. Got it 3 years ago at a game convention at HK, I really thought it was cute.

My thoughts on Jon lim: Good day, citizen. HEHEHEHEHEHEHE.