over a cup of coffee
ai-chan's back! XDXD
Met at 1u, and she tells me she's grown fatter. *blinks* I mean, even if she did, I don't see it. She never looks fat, regardless of wether she Went to Starbucks, and met with Ganesh and tingwei.. Chatted a little with them, then sat down on the oh-so-nice-sofas and did some REAL talking.
She told me....lots and lots and lots of stuff. I don't even know where to begin. Well, she hates the food there, and people can't seem to believe that Malaysian uniforms are all one and the same, for some. And the people at her hostel. Whoah. It mainly consisted of that though, how those people are multi-talented, funny, crappy, and fun to be with. A guy Ben that debates over trivial things, Jason that would be much better off if he were more serious most of the time, cross-country runs and postage stamps *laughs*, her senile Physics teacher that talks to himself, how she got lost and missed her Malay class... From what I gather alot of her hostel mates are debaters, or public speakers, or at the very least people who can really really talk and argue. Since there are alot of hints from Ben on public speaking with a fake accent and all that stuff, and those mock debates with Jason. Those are her seniors. She's always onto the fact that her classmates all need National Service, and act like they're a bunch of immature 16-year-olds. fuuh.
ooh, she's got new toys too~~ now she's equipped with a laptop and a brand-new sony ericsson. lucky girl.
It was actually quite a chance meeting. I was at 1u taking my uncle and family going shopping, then at lunch ai-chan sms to tell me she was there..so a little tweak here and there, and XDXDXD like they say the rest is history.
Since 1u is the place alot of durians(current and ex) go to, met maria elena (still very the hyper) and aisyah. maria's part-timing at tgv (muahahaha) and aisyah's still bumming around (it was how I described ly XD which was pretty accurate). Ang ganesh claims he's seen onii-chan working there. humm... saa na..
This afternoon was once in a long long while that I managed to talk crap in comfort~ nothing beats crapping with ai-chan..she's always got something to tell. =D Apparently sue wen and pei wen are there as well...and sue wen's in the same jc.
On another note, chinese new year's just a day away, or to be more precise, 6 hours 18 minutes. In another 2-3 hours the reunion dinner begins, then watch the clock tick into the Chinese new year. Predictions for the new year will be that the people born in the year of the rabbit (that's me) have really rotten luck. So I hope, and hope, and hope, that it won't be as sucky as the predictions say it is. Alot of things are riding on it. >_<
