Tuesday, February 22, 2005

still *miraculously* hanging on

This temporary hiatus (looks at the sudden huuge gap between this post and the previous) just goes to show how hectic life has been.

Logging in from college, this place restricts alot of what they term as "vulgar/contains offensive material" sites. aih.

Aanyway.

Since chinese new year's come and gone (tonight being the 15th night), all the common tests are flooding what little time I have *supposedly for doing homework and assignments and the sort* into intensive study time. Let's have a little flashback:

17/2(last thursday): IT common test. Okay, no big deal. Everything that Mrs Sue told us to study came out in the exam, so I think I'll pass. Just forgot some of the definitions. bleargh.

18/2(last friday): Specialist math common test. This one is ALOT harder than addmath, especially when ALL the questions are trigonometry questions. Who'd ever know that triangles can drive people up the wall? It was so *&^%$# hard...I could barely answer half the paper. >_< Just hope that I can scrape 25marks.

Today I had a 2-hour break, so me and yeehua battle it out at BK arguing about Physics concepts, and looking like idiots trying to correct each other. At least we got the answers. cheng yee and yuan she 'abandoned' us, so we didn't have any interference from 3rd parties.

Somehow I think I'm getting to know my classmates better..This *could* be a bad sign since my tongue is starting to run loose. Sarcastic remarks ensues. Is it a good thing? *wonders*

I just finished taking my Physics common test just 15 mins ago. Oookay, I could actually do the questions. Nothing that I couldn't handle(I think =P), but some I didn't do cause I didn't understand the question. Oh well, let's just see how it's gonna turn out.

The ASEAN scholarship's open now, so I'm gonna try for it. I'm just worried about what I am gonna put into my CV(curicculum vitae), since I wasn't very active during my form4 & form5. aiiih...I should have taken the national physics & chemistry quiz. At least I coulda put that inside. No use crying over spilt milk I guess~ Gotta dig for something else. I really, really hope I can get it, cause it would be interesting(or more torturing) to study in kiasuland, and besides, if I get to join ai-chan at Anderson's, that'd be the best.

ooh yeah! I'm finally learning programming! XD I was too lazy to follow up during the end-year hols, so now is good. XD The only thing is we're starting from HTML. The bare basics. *yawns* Learning how to change font size+color & bg color is not my idea of fun. I guess I'll pay more attention when javascript, C++ and Visualbasic.net comes into the picture. =P

Vincent and ken seong were singing in class*again*..Sometimes I wonder if I shoulda bought a pair of earplugs. Frankly speaking, they didn't sound bad, but singing "Jingle Bells" and "Silent night" in the middle of Physics class when the rest of us are slogging out last-minute study for the CT in an hour or so is not a very welcoming gesture.

I also tried applying for the EdBoard of the college..now what was the name of the magazine...*thinks hard* Winnaga-li I think. *stares* I think. Sounds weird. 0_o

Furthermore, yee hou asked me wether I wanted to join kenjutsu...I guess I expressed noticeable intrest ever since he brought his bouken last wednesday. *starry-eyed* Looks like fun~ I'd be going for the first class tomorrow.. I really wonder what they do for training. *thinks of ruroken, kaoru and yahiko training*

This would be a good time to start a daily schedule. @_@ If not I'll really be in trouble...with all the math and specialist math homework, and all those assignments...T_T