Monday, February 28, 2005

picking up fragments of me

Went back to my former high school... and I thought there'd be seniors hanging out in the library, wanted to go drop by them. Who'd have known now that Irene's the teacher-in-charge, she's so radical on cleaning out the library, and I seriously mean *cleaning*. Naturally, she chased me out.

*goes to a dark corner*

I guess this is when reality hits the hardest; and maybe part of it is just Irene being difficult. Not like I'd go on a rampage and destroy anything, I already have during my previous years there. hah. XD

And that was how I missed math class today. Anyway, he didn't do anything much; just discussing answers..
It really hit me hard, so I didn't feel at all genki throughout the day.. T_T

Do you have any idea what its like? To be chased out of a 'home' you knew so well. I had really wanted to see how things were, how the seniors were, what the juniors are like...what happened to the good books there (can you believe it, this very place sparked my interest in reading 100 years of solitude-gabriel garcia marquez.. I'd sneak it out to read in BM class) and also if they *actually* had attempted to install new air-conditioners/fix the shelves/take off the glass on the tables (I got scratched by the stupid thing)/rearranged the furniture...questions go on unanswered.

oh well.

I thought I'd never, ever say this, but I miss the school library. I really do. Part of me grew up there. A creeping notion in my mind, no matter how hard I try to push it away, will keep on telling me that someday, someday, I will forget this place, and everything in it. I don't want that. But will I?