make resolutions you can keep!
first off, welcome 2006.
At about 930pm I set off for ai-chan's, where we spent an hour playing ff9 (relishing the scandalous moment of steiner and beatrix getting together, somewhat) before reeis called to meet @ mcd, 1u.
ai-can glomped reeis while I choked her, as is the customary greeting among us. First thing we agreed on was to get some acohol. Now if you're wondering why 18-year-olds enjoy doing this, it's because they can! bought 2 bottles of kampai (its nice cause its sweet, I can't stand the ones that are too bitter.. I know, I know, kid's tastebuds) and a can of asahi (which is pretty good actually~)
Aimlessly walked around to kill time as the only thing happening at the moment was a rave party @ rainforst (if you consider people packed up like canned sardines jumping on the spot dancing, be my guest)
Saw peng shaun - the guy had been back for 3 weeks! o_o never knew. *shrugs* Chatted for abit while his hangout friends thought it was a novel idea to snap pictures of him with a bunch of girls. *rolls eyes* talk about brainless.
I think I had the bigger swig, cause ai-chan was red by the time we finished the 2nd bottle of kampai (we agreed to keep the asahi for last as we didn't bring a bottle opener - poofety) and reeis was getting abit pinkish. In between intervals we were all senselessly crapping (I have never heard of meaningful crap), laughing, cursing , laughing some more and drinking. I suppose the alcohol tolerance comes from my gran (dad's side) cause he says she kinda downed it like water XD But I do know that after awhile when I do get hit by it, I'll just be out cold. I think.
Trudged up to the third floor where it was more or less packed with people counting down. When the fireworks began, it was like magic! A full five-minute wonder of stars raining down on us in beautiful patterns and....the effects are breathtaking. Yes, I like fireworks.
X3 there were so many I couldn't have had a favourite~ I loved them all! Although I do remember suffering from a slight neckache after.
We shared that last can between the 3 of us~ Since both of them didn't want any more, I suppose I took the pleasure of finishing it. And and I could still walk in a straight line, speak insanely while they were singing auld lang syne and christmas songs. o_o some lady had the audacity to accuse us of drinking carlsberg *imaginary spit landing on ground* che- (guu-style)
happy new year, 2006 beckons us!
