time, oh time, stand still for me.
I don't want my blog to be an obligation to report mundane trivialities, like what I ate for dinner, where I went, what I saw - that's probably the reason I stopped keeping a diary when I was in my schooling years. Well this blog is starting to turn into one of them. Why? I guess I wanted to document every happening event in my life so that I could have something to look back on when I'm bored or something. I understand that, I geuss. It's only when the backlog starts to increase at an exponential/cubic rate that I start to get lazy.
________________________________________
Well. A few keywords:
Venus Bay - pipi/lalas galore! Not to mention the beauty of the ocean. I've always loved the beach.
Day trip - Morwell WTP - Moe WWTP - Moondarra Reservoir
On the Moe WWTP - Bloody hell it reeks! Plus seeing condoms and bits of food that you can actually recognize floating about in the gunk didn't really help either.
On the Moondarra Reservoir - Climbing the water tower (5 ladders each of about 20 steps is no mean feat) was really worth it. The view was great =D I think I'm that bit afraid of heights, but I somehow love the challenge. However, it has its price to pay (at least when you're as unfit as I am) - my muscles are starting to ache from it.
________________________________________
Used to pride myself in being able to restrain emotional displays, especially crying - saves myself the bother of a runny nose and red eyes and people staring. Makes me feel like a fool. I think I'm losing that ability, but then again it could also be that time of the month again.
________________________________________
Haven't packed for next Tuesday. Don't wanna leave you. Don't wanna leave my taste of independence. And frankly speaking, there are too many memories I've to pack into my suitcase of life - I'm sort of afraid once I've done that I might never unpack it and even worse, in time forget it all.
________________________________________
How comfortable it felt to have our fingers intertwine, and to have you to hold me tight. 愛してる。君のためだけに、何も出来る。本当だ。
私たちに。Sounds just right, and I'm happy with that ^__^
