Sunday, July 20, 2008

dream

I was listening to this song the other day:

Kau adalah hidupku
Lengkapi diriku
Oh sayangku, kau begitu
Sempurna... Sempurna...
Andra & The Backbone - Sempurna

It's a short sweet song and sometimes, you don't need to be complex to get your meaning across. Sometimes I listen to it, and feel that hey, you really are... sempurna. I could want nothing more than this.
___________________________________

I've been dreaming alot lately. I'm at this point of my life where I wish I could just continue sleeping, continue dreaming, and never have to face the day when you're not here. But life goes on, and I eventually wake up. Sometimes slightly lethargic, but I'll wake up. Face the day, and when night falls I will gladly succumb to the reality where dreams reign. I'll let myself be led further and further in, and before I've had the chance to be satisfied with where things are going, I'll have to wake up and face the morning again.
___________________________________

Was at my cousin's on Saturday, and between us (korg, ming and I) we were discussing life in Melbourne, the drinks, the music, the life, the freedom.. and sometimes I wish so hard Ming and I could trade places. His life is here, mine is there. I was probably starting to feel tipsy from the wine, but I think all that drinking made me do was miss my life in Aus. blah.
___________________________________

Went out to Midvalley with fellow S9ers. omigosh I haven't met some people in AAAAAGES! We all still click, bring up all the old histories, find out what each other's up to (someone's going to Philly, another to Chicago, and another... aih I'm forgetting... ken and hou are working, jiun's interning, wh just graduated from Reading, the rest of us poor sods still studying) and for the most part while we weren't stuffing our faces with food we were just talking and talking nonstop, easily the loudest crowd in Italiannies @ The Gardens.

After dinner, more lepaking ensued. Slowly but surely made our way down to the main entrance of The Gardens, you know, the one with the super comfy seats in front of the concierge and we just lepaked there till 10PM. Some old hag was giving us the stare of death cause she wanted to sit in this particular seat that emo boy HH and the rest of them were sitting on earlier.
___________________________________

The Sydney cousins were here for the entire week! It was so fun to catch up with Div, while the guys played it out with Raj & Rhys. The adults well did as most adults do, talking, eating, visiting places, and a WHOLE lot of shopping. omigosh they had to buy another suitcase back! Goodies they bought included a LOT of DVDs, an electric guitar, clothes, shoes, books... fuuh. Amazingness! =P

Not to mention the mountains and mountains of FOOD that we ate! I especially missed Saffron @ Hartamas cause I haven't been there in AGES! Also the heaps of Chinese seafood, super yummy dim sum, tai chau, noodles, rice, lou shi fun, curry that guama cooked.. gosh all mouth watering. As if we weren't fattened up enough already >_>

I'm really gonna miss them! *yet another reason to head down to Aus! @__@*
___________________________________

Went for salsa class after missing a week of it. blah my footwork's getting shoddy and it shows. @__@ The routine this week was fun though, still need to remember the final few inside turns, and I'll be fine~ Last week's routine, which the seniors Lim and Lai Kuan taught me within 30 mins was ok, just that once Por started putting in all the fancy stuff my brain started to spin. @___@

But all in good faith, I'll get back into the groove soon enough. Hah was too busy entertaining the cousins to get some time to myself to think about it, put on my shoes and do a few spins XD (wah cakap macam hebat sangat, tapi akhirnya cakap tak bikin rupa! =P)
___________________________________

When I want you in my arms, when I want you and all your charms
Whenever I want you, all I have to do, is
Dream, dream dream dream...
The Everly Brothers - All I Have To Do Is Dream

And so will I.