Monday, March 16, 2009

Monday Blues

My iTunes is turning emo on me and prolly trying to turn me emo. geezus, what did I do to deserve this?

First it's a string of wang lee hom, then randomly some SPITZ, and then FAKE STAR, and then throw in a few liang jing ru here and there.. and now kim dong wan with younha (although this song is pretty nice).

I agree when the older folks say that songs back then had melody, had a tune that made them stand out and still manage to find a place in today's world. It had.. meaning. It made you relate yourself to the song, and the song did that in turn as well. I think the song "Alone again, naturally" by Gilbert O' Sullivan is cute and silly at the same time, and yet.. I can relate to it. I used to prod it time and time again, but now I do understand what it's about.

Walking past the signboard that was advertising St. Patrick's Day made me think of this:

Knowing November we'll say our goodbyes
When it comes to December, it's obvious why
No one wants to be alone at Christmas time
Come January, we're frozen inside
Making new resolutions a thousand times
February, won't you be my Valentine?
And we'll both be safe till St. Patrick's Day.

John Mayer - St. Patrick's Day

Man, the irony of everything.
____________

Most of the day I spent debugging..surfing chedet, malaysiakini and facebook. Yea so spank me for having free time to do other stuff XD Maybe they're running out of things for me to do or that they're just being slack.. hey, I'm not complaining anyhow. =P

The pace'll pick up come Wednesday.. cause I know Thursday's coming. XD And Thursday is special since it's a prequel to the real Favourite Days! =3

ACGC @ Tropicana Mall this weekend. Definitely gonna check it out, just to see what it's like. Haven't been to a convention in ages!
____________

Now playing: 김동완 - 약속 (Duet With 윤하)
via FoxyTunes