Monday, March 2, 2009

on a monday.

I'm listening to toshinobu kubota's album "For Real?" and I'm absolutely in love with it! XD His brand of sound is very nice.. relaxing, emotional when it needs to be, easygoing, without overdoing it. He caught my eye with Club Happiness (I like the video too actually XD) and this is the only album I've got from him. Admittedly I've been slow in hopping on this bandwagon but it has a special place on my shelf. I haven't found a track I didn't like yet. His collabs with sunmin and MISIA were absolutely lovely and he hasn't disappointed me yet. Don't think he will for a long time.

How does he sound so smooth? Man this is love, next to hirai ken.
______________________________



I think Marks and Spencer's male mannequins are quite good-looking. Well at least one of them does. I know, it's kinda weird but really! I mean how often do you see good-looking mannequins! They either have a really shitty haircut or the chiseled face somehow just looks like crap or the pose is just.. strange. Was at the Gardens Midvalley yesterday and yea I was on my way to the food section when 'he' caught my eye. XD
______________________________

JSP is pretty similar to doing PHP or web C# so so far, I've been doing ok on it. Quite fun to tinker around with it, but my most recent endavour which involves filtering 21 fields in a form is simply a nightmare. @_@ Nearly done with that though, so I wonder what's next.

Interning so far has been an interesting experience - meeting fellow interns and permanent staff who all seem to have the same idea of this one 'kakak' who doesn't seem to give the full picture, then keeps changing requirements. Really crappy if you ask me, I really hope my current supervisor will have more stuff for me to do.. cause she's awesome! ^__^ And also I don't want to get involved with the other kakak for those reasons.. and more. I mean she's the type to breathe down your shoulder every so often, and what with my adventures on MSN I don' t think I'd want to stop having my fair share of fun in what could be an otherwise really boring workplace. I mean I do multitask (if it concerns surfing sites, doing work and chatting with Rach, El & YK most of the time, so yay to that!~)

The A/C's been really really cold.. At first it was alright, not too cold.. But now, it's like sitting in a fridge! @_@ And once we step out for lunch, you know how warm it is.. I'm not surprised if someone gets sick because of this.

The server room's right next door so there are these networking guys always sitting there.. and one of them somehow looks like Jacky. Just an impression. Probably the glasses or something.

I need some proper work shoes.. and I hate the office dress code. Simply because I need to work in comfortable attire (at least pants! ~_~) and wearing stiff shirts and skirts all day really kills my inspiration. I can't sit how I'd like to sit (yea I know, sitting cross-legged is unladylike but come on, it's really comfortable!) and not to mention we don't really have to meet clients or anything, why can't we dress any way we like as long as we get the job done? We're programmers damnit! *sigh* I mean if we have to present or meet people often then I understand, we've got to dress the part. But otherwise, we don't really 'meet' anyone. >_> So I'm really glad for Friday when I'm allowed to wear slacks, and Saturdays where we can dress casually. Casual Friday for these people = white shirt and slacks. Hah, casual my toot.

My first pay's in! Yay! XD I'll wait till my pay this month to spend some on the folks at home, why not? =3 And its nice to have some kind of hard-earned money of my very ownesome self XD

Lesseee...Most if not all the people in my dept are females.. with the exception of Khalil. Khalil & Fiza are fellow interns who've been there about 2 months earlier than me.. so yea I sought them out first. They're nice, haha and we spend quite abit of our lunch times mengumpat pasal 'kakak'. It can be really funny sometimes cause she's so ridiculous! The permanents Annette & Shikin do join us/ajak us for lunch once in awhile, and well I think it's ok that we at least talk about *something* so it doesn't get too awkward or what. My supervisor Ila is awesome! XD She's knowledgeable and she's nice and at least we started off on the right foot so yay~
______________________________

Listening to toshinobu kubota - A Love Story (TV Mix)

This song has a sort of waltzy feel to it, I don't know how to describe it. It still has the R&B feel to it but throw in that element of wishy-washy waltz and you have this.