Sunday, March 22, 2009

video game concerts

Yea I really really *really* nearly ended up going to Eminence 2007. sherlyn told me it was such a waste I didn't go.
____________________

Upcoming concerts for 2009:
22/05/09 to 23/05/09 - Distant Worlds (unfortunately sold out! damnit)
15/06/09 to 16/06/09 - PLAY! A Video Game Symphony (sweet. Howcome Singapore gets all the candy huh?)
19/06/09 - Video Games Live! (zomg they're going to have one in KL TOO! End of the year I should think - the date's TBA.. but the fact that KL is on the list should send some people screaming in joy! and they'll be in Melbourne too so maybe maybe maybe? =P)
26/09/09 - A Night in Fantasia 2009 (only one day in Sydney. damn! Come on, go to Melbourne why don't you!)

Why I'm looking this up? Ti brought it up actually.. so I thought I'd do some advance research first. He's probably referring to Distant Worlds though, but I think VGL should be worth it too.. I don't have any idea what ANIF09's program is like though.. but judging from their to-die-for performance list of Eminence 07 it should be good!