pukepukepuke
What I want to do.
What I should do.
We're all selfish but we shouldn't be.
So if everyone suffers to make someone happy, is anyone happy at all?
Times were different.
Things were different.
But why should we stay the same?
And aim for the same things?
I feel dissatisfied.
Disappointed with myself, really.
But well, get a move on, right?
Nobody cares - you deal with your own problems and go on with life.
Whither that takes you, well it's something you find out once you've chosen at the crossroads, maybe?
Simply because we're not only accountable for what happens to us as an individual, but also to others who have the strongest bonds with you.
1=5
2=1 5
3=2 1 5
4=3 2 1 5
hmph.
Then 5 = 1?
Or 5 = 4 3 2 1 5?
_________
I'm not young enough to have learnt nothing.
But I'm not old enough to have learnt everything.
Makes me wonder if I've even learnt anything at all.
_________
"Follow the plan."
I'm not convinced because I'm stupid.
I don't want to just blindly follow a path I'm given.
I don't want to have lived a life and at the end of it say "I wish..."
Someone once told me that there were no wrong decisions, but there could always have been better decisions. And obviously you wouldn't know even if you had God to whisper the answer in your ear - because you're not listening. (Don't think we ever were listening =P)
Although I feel that regardless of the decision made, you should never regret it.
You can gripe about it, you can bitch about it, you can say *anything* you want about it. But you. Never. Regret. (Or at least try your damned best not to, cause there's no point in doing so - you can't ever go back to that crossroad once you've chosen..)
_________
Oh deviant mind, stay on the straight and narrow path - you will be saved if you listen to me.
And here I am, forcing and convincing myself to do so.
Pathetic.
Bitter medicine, perhaps?
