Wednesday, October 21, 2009

what a day

The cracks on the foundation are starting to show.

What can I do? I can say what I think, but change has to come from within oneself. And habits die hard, really.

Is this what it's like?

I just hope they don't end up hating each other - it would be such a waste. Not after everything they've done and gone through.
________

Gotta work the weekend, like the *whole* weekend @ Pyramid.

Just great.
________

That aside though, the Devil has been making me laugh hysterically throughout the day.
Firstly by taking a shot at a "call of the wild". Gawd I feel so schoolgirly giggling and laughing nonstop for the next few minutes.
Later in the afternoon I accidentally spilled some white chocolate on the Devil himself *just* as he was drinking.
Next thing we know, the Devil himself doused Uncle with the same cup of white chocolate.
The spilling drink thing, some kind of inside joke - we seem to keep doing it unconsciously to each other.
________

Feipoh managed to get Uncle to stay till the end of the month, citing some reason that of course the 3 of us know is just yet another excuse to squeeze him dry and make sure she's used him as much as possible.