swing!
I remember feeling embarrassed as I kept missing cues while dancing tonight. However, I also remember thinking that Sam is an awesome dancer (haha Han's her biggest fan though, Marion & I were just fangirling after she took the lead), especially with Matt.
SeaJam in 2 Days! Yippee~ although I'm most likely to be totally butchered during the workshop but.. *takes deep breath* it'll be good fun, I'm sure.
Practice, practice!
I should really make it a point to go to classes (I know by now Ming will be going "Look who's decided to *finally* show up for class") starting March 5th - i.e. the week we come back from SeaJam.
Lifted my mood though going to dance. =) I know I'm not stellar but that's not really the point of the night. Also, the place was packed tonight for some reason, so we had a fair-sized crowd, and more importantly enough leads! I wish it would be kinda like this every week.
