Tuesday, August 24, 2004

am I in trouble?

Yesterday, my cousins came over. Phew, talk about hectic. We were taking some really goofy pictures, recording our voices and playing back chipmunk style and play PS2.We played all day, and it wasn't until 10:30 pm that I realized I haven't touched my books. So I hurried to flip abit, studied some of light and its properties as well as electromagnets. Then I checked my handphone, and my cousin messaged me to say that his sister's iPod mini was going to be mine.

**screams in joy**

Today, they came over again. They're shifting today, so my aunt and uncle took the convenient option and dropped them over. My cousin brought over the mini as well. Now it's sitting in my room. It's pink. Shiny pink. I didn't scream in front of them though, but at the same time I felt a little guilty. Each of my cousins have a mini(3 in total) given to them by an eccentric rich friend of their dad's. Since my younger cousin sister's only 7, he managed to convince them to pass it over to me. Now he's at tuition from 11 to 5. Sort of pity him...tuition straight, with a lunch break in between.

Generally we did the same stuff yesterday, just that this time Kimberly was here. Which made the chipmunk spirit more lively than yesterday.

And I haven't touched my books for today either. Will do so later.

First things first, thank my aunt and uncle for giving me the mini.