Tuesday, August 17, 2004

better spent time than yesterday

Spent the better half of the day at school in the library..not like the teachers are doing anything useful anyway..

My dad's sick today, so he came home earlier than usual..Pukey and pretty pale complexion don't light the "I'm fine-let's work!"button. So he went to the doctor. Down with the fever, but still in good spirits though. I think sleep does wonders in curing. Just now my bro called my dad's hp. That's some harsh wake-up call.

Helped him composed a letter to the MPDA president. From there I sorta re-remembered how much he cares for my ngan-ngan..though she's up There already, I think she'd be happy to know that her son still thinks of her. I don't remember much of her, I always thought she was really tall and liked to watch those Cantonese serials on rented VHS. I was quite young back then, I guess I was about 4-6 years old. When she woke up from her afternoon naps she would call me into the room and we would watch the Canto serials until it was time for dinner. Occasionally my guama joined in too~ they were THE enthusiasts of the house. I guess that's why up till now I still remember the re-runs when it's aired on TV.

Exams start tomorrow with the 2 language subjects- both of which are essay writing..not that I dislike it, but my brain refuses to dish out something nice..Usually I write about something morbid, and I realize it bores. After writing it I realize I've made my writing skills look like a child's. I hate that.

Must remember to think positive.**goes off to make mental note**