Sunday, August 15, 2004

gloomy skies

YAY! I finally have the official scans for the FFX-2 piano collections! But I have no time to play them =_=

The librarian installation was yesterday, and it was probably the most informal of all events I went to this year. We were laughing at the emcee's(twin eggheads) mistakes and rudeness towards the seniors(not like many came anyway...exams are next wednesday) and we generally had fun. It was a pretty short event, we were done by 12. Music was courtesy of Nelson Wong, the bugger burnt some of the FFX-2 PC tracks..I think ALL the tracks were ranging from FF7-FFX-2. Oh well.

Got a souvenir too..It says "Garden of Knoledge"..note the spelling error. But it looked nice anyway, despite the fact of it being done by 3 guys..no names mentioned.

This morning was late to taekwondo..バカ兄ちゃん was so slow in getting up. Doing reverse swing 16 times continuous made my head spin, and immediately after sparring with attacker doing turning kicks only and defender block-punch is so pathetic..but useful for close-range. Hate doing circuit exercise as it's damn tiring, but soon after felt more shaken-up XD

After tkd went out to kaikai~walked until my legs ached..and unluckily enough the ac of the mall was not working or something..it was SO HOT in the place..damnit.At the bookstore I wanted to buy Paulo Coelho - Veronika Decides To Die, but no cash..Save that for some other time. Oh, speaking of books, bought Reeis-kun's present already...2 of Neil Gaiman's Sandman books, the beginning and the end. It was cheaper than expected due to 30% discount for each book! All that's left is the wrapping(aiori's in charge of that) and giving it to her.

Speaking of reeis...aiori's of the opinion that Ben's interested in her..We had a good laugh speculating that.

Went to Toys-R-Us and had a good laugh watching this ad on Cadoo. Walking there brought back some memories of me running around the place when I was younger. Saw a clown on the way there..Bet he works for Twinkles.