the don't-care-ish days are coming
This morning (let's say..12:01 am) was quite..um..funny. Yes. Amusing would be the word. I think I must've felt overly joyous because I'll have no more nerve-wrecking exams in another month or so. Until SPM, that is. So I started bugging ji hui for no apparent reason. Turns out to be he's really busy with some paperwork of his. We just dragged on until midnight or so, then it just had to turn into this;
His reaction was funny. It was in the middle of the night, I was about to drop off to sleep, then this came along. I had a good laugh at it this morning thinking about it. I wonder. Maybe I was thinking since he's gonna go away I'd better take my chance and kacau him while he's still here.
note: that was the first time I had told an ex-crush that I had liked him. Nothing special or anything. Just a statement.
At school, exams didn't start till 11:30 am, so me bringing my iPod to school wasn't a bad idea. Finally decided 2 out of 3 songs we (me+aiori) are gonna do for CF. ryuusei and winter bells. The other I leave it to my partner to worry herself out about it. hehehe~ Sang until my throat was hoarse. Lack of water does this to people like me who already don't develop a habit of drinking water at regular intervals.
