escaping reality
Yesterday, dad was talking to korg about "the birds and the bees," as he put it. About how my brother keeps to himself. I love him for that. On the other hand, it may not be good for his social life. But that's how it is with him. I can't change that in him.
That aside, I've just come to realize how many other acquaintances of mine come in posession of their own blogs. And thus my list grows; slightly. I need to pick up my html again. I've forgotten alot of it, and I wanna learn flash when I have *enough* free time. sigh. I know I also wanted to pick up hacking(not for evil intentions, merely for personal amusement). And then I wanted to learn some cooking from my grandmother. I can only cook the bare basics, like rice and maggi ^_^
Now I'm drifting into a shortlived haven. Kept aside for emergencies like these. "well-used" would be the correct terminology, for it's helped kept my sanity away from the claws of despair and angst. This place simply resides in that little black box at a corner of my mind. Also a trove of which I store memories, both sweet and bitter. Bittersweet. I don't know. A taste that one cannot define. Or one of which perception hasn't found the words for yet.
