meeting up
An S9 gathering occurred in Uncle Seng SS15 today. X3X3X3 I get to see everyone again! XDXD I’m so glad for that! Lessee…attendees were me, bobby, huahua, kenken, houhou, guan, jiun, weehoo, hh, chinyuan, andrew…and that’s it I guess. And ai-chan whom I felt was feeling kinda estranged somewhat, but I thought since she’s having break now just call her too! X3 I wouldn’t miss any chance to hang out with her, I just hope that she did NOT feel that left out and just enjoyed watching our antics. XP I felt so freaking guilty for not having called denny (I swear I didn’t know he came back from melb!) Stupid sooguan XP Just call him out even if he didn’t know about it earlier, I’m sure none of us would have minded… >_> But still my fault for not calling him since I started this whole lunch thing anyway. *sighhhh*
Bobby brought along some candies and nougat she bought from Melbourne, I like the rock candy! Just that it makes the roof of my mouth sting a little…this kind of candy does that to me. But I love it! But also cannot have too much of it. The nougat was nice though, must remember to ask maybe akagami to ask Sabrina to get some from Perth when she comes back next! X3 Now if only I remembered what the brand was. XP The green tea flavour just didn’t agree too well with me, it’s like eating almonds and then you have this funny taste in your mouth that stays after you’ve eaten it.
I’m actually quite amazed we still have so much to talk about despite the fact we haven’t seen each other in…half a year? We still understand each other even though we’re talking topics to which we aren’t entirely familiar with… I guess talking about girls is universal among guys, and bobby as usual just got bullied by sooguan and co. In that sense, some things will never change.
Physically, they look different.
- For some reason, kenken looks abit more tired than I remember him last. Probably it’s the football season and everyone’s glued to the TV watching matches at 3am.
- Jiun still looks the same
- weehoo’s hair grew longer
- hh still looks the same (he’s still wearing those tighter-than-usual shirts that make him look somewhat gay wahahah)
- sooguan’s hair grew longer I think
- Huahua’s hair doesn’t look so curly now (she did say it was getting troublesome to keep her curls)
- Bobby had a haircut that made her fringe look different (I’m too used to seeing her long hair with no obvious fringe) but she looks nice..In fact, I like her haircut. Makes her look trendier.
- Chinyuan. Hmm, this one looks the most different.. He looks better without the dyed hair. (Okay, I wasn’t exactly looking at his hair; maybe the dye effect is wearing off or something, but I still think the dye is gone, which is good) Noticed an extra piercing under the lower lip, hmm, at least he carries it off well.
- Andrew’s hair still looks the same. hahaha. He didn’t change much .
- Since I see hou pretty much often, don’t detect any obvious change there.
But still the same inside. X3
Lesson learnt: houhou, now I truly understand what it’s like to end up organizing this kinda stuff. Stressful to some extent, and burns your pocket if you’re the one sending bulk smses and making calls. Appreciating the effort and understanding what it’s like to be in your shoes are 2 entirely different things altogether. *nodnods*
After lunch though me, bobby and huahua went to KLCC with huahua at the wheel. Her car was so comfy (particularly so cause it was hot outside, which made us enjoy the a/c of her car all the more X3) and took a stroll. This one was more to clothes browsing and not shopping which had already happened previously on Tuesday. *Look at previous post for more details* Saw this purple dress which looks pretty much formal (and nice to boot) which I may or may not buy…
