Thursday, June 1, 2006

pre-exam posting

Nervousness of sitting for an exam is striking.

Again. T__________T The last one shoulda been the SAM finals, but that I took it in stride since I had equally suffering compadres to suffer with, namely, kenken, guan, houhou, and winnie. Most of the time, anyway. I know that I wouldn’t be able to study at home, so once again going to uni to study proved to be a worthwhile course of action. Now, if only calvin and jordan aren’t discussing Management, it’d be perfect. Trying to hopelessly read up computer systems or programming wasn’t exactly a dream since I’m not all that awake while trying to do so (this is what happens if you try sleeping for 5 hours a night and study the morning away). The one phrase from leech (erm, her name is leechuin –gah, not sure bout the spelling, but that’s what I think it is– but everyone calls her leech, so I’ll just join in the fun X3) I keep hearing is “You look so dead!!” Kinda. X3

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

We were discussing bout the condor heroes yesterday (mainly the newest tv series adaptation…seems to follow the Singaporean comic adaptation pretty closely, so if I were to watch it at any point I’d probably know where the story is XP I guess that was how much I liked the comic) and following that Calvin was asking me to lend it to him. ty was laughing at the art though, I guess this is what happens if you watch too much drama series; the comic version seems, ironically, too comical. I don’t care though, I like the art. X3 But the female lead for the tv series is quite fitting, but not the male lead. >_> He doesn’t look, well, young enough.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Today we (meaning the morning foyer gang – ty (who was also the cameraman - he was so nice, he even brought an extra camera for cw to play cameragirl hahaha), calvin, leech, elaine and cw) celebrated juice’s 誕生日. He was explaining the other day that ‘asir’ (or something like that…don’t really know what the word was) meant juice in some language… so on his hp display is ‘da juice’ which kinda sounds … fun, I guess. Fitting, in some twisted way, but still. That’s out of the topic. Just lotsa laughing since cw as usual was spewing crap. Until her crap was about crap. Seriously, can’t you NOT discuss that in detail while I’m having lunch at least!? T___T

One thing fun about juice is that he has this scientific calculator that seems to be fated to be his. It’s those really ancient ones (well not the 350 or 370 that is being commonly used these days but an fx-100 which is the kind that 兄ちゃん used in high school. Me too, since I inherited his X3). Apparently he’s been misplacing it pretty often (make that countless times) but he still retains its ownership in the end cause it’s either returned to him or he somehow finds it after thinking that it’s lost forever. Whoa. Fated!

ty, I want the photooooos! *laughs* not that he even knows this site anyway XD

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

After lunch, tried to study some more. I can’t say that it was a great success either, but soon after I saw yk and zz heading to the library. Followed since I don’t think I can study alone…kinda feels so desolate. Curse the library; stewpit a/c not working. So quote yk “First time I’m seeing such demand for this seat in the library..” Gosh the lower floor was packed since it was only the upper floor with the faulty a/c. Mainly we were discussing the pretty scary consequence of people leaving the IT course… T__T he just had to bring it up. But it was true; some of them aren’t doing all that great, and after knowing them, I sure don’t want them to end up leaving. So おねがい, おねがい, おねがい, みんなさん!! もっとがんばるね~! Pass するでいいは。。

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Oooooh! My last assignment I finally handed it in on Monday (hahaha, old news) X3 I can't express the...relief I felt. It was good. X3 The faulty bejeweled and my half-assed GUI finally got striked off my list of to-dos. But David (the tutor guy who is our senior, maybe just 2 or 3 years *shrugs*) seemed impressed with the clear display of clearing and filling up of jewels. Yay (?) =D