take a deep breath
Which sister likes to be called a stupid fuck by her younger brother?
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Today’s probably the day I accomplished the most throughout my holidays. To regain composure I took a walk to Mirado and spent the afternoon practicing my pieces, my scales, whatever that was there. 3 hours solid. So much so Miss Joanne popped in and said, “Whoa, so hardworking! Maybe I should get my students to do the same!” But that helped take my mind off things, and slave over my 3 pieces which now don’t sound so shitty compared to the crap I was playing one month ago. My scales still suck. And I have entirely forgotten the format for the oral exam. >____< Crap. Need to dig up those notes, I hope I haven’t lost them yet.
This kinda reminds me of going to uni everyday to study for exams. Maybe I should do the same for this upcoming one… At least I won’t be distracted by, well, whatever distractions there are at home. My books, my computer, brothers, bed, drawing utensils, iPod… sigh. And sit in front of the piano for 3 hours a day. Might do me hell of good.
note: craaap, the underpass I used to get there reeks of… blah, I don’t wanna think of it. The graffiti artist(s) who attempted to beautify the walls have skill, but no potential.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------
And now I present to you the second installment of the “IT in the media” series.
Again, you may slap yourself silly if you believed it. This time it’s a magazine front cover. I wasn’t too sure whether the monochromatic scheme would fit, but the towering-looking figure is just a scribble with some brush I found on deviantart, forgot where. The holographic newspaper, well, I was just thinking of gankutsuou. XP How can I not love that show! I know, yaoi is in the air with that stupid Albert around, but I still love the other aspects of the show. XD
I decided on a more simplistic one because the cover ‘models’ are simply what they are. I can’t make them fly into outer space and wield guns like Gundam robots; that would be Otacon thinking. And dang zz looks like he’s wearing lipstick. I was thinking of putting them in business suits, but…egh…I figured I stay true to form and follow several rules of thumb in this series (which of course I made up myself…) like:
- wear their original outfits (I guess this is the easiest one to follow)
- render their faces until at least it isn’t so obvious as to who they are (to those that don’t know them at least, I’d like my subjects to have some form of anonymity if possible)
- 2 or 3 subjects per item, I think it’d get too crowded if I tried any more than 3, furthermore my resources are limited; don’t wanna reuse same poses.
- make it as close to chosen form of media as possible (e.g. poster, CD, mag, book) so if I happen to be missing details (like author of book or producer of CD) tell me!
- each person in the group is featured preferably once only, unless there’s no choice. Again, my resources are limited… T__T We should take more photos!
I kinda like the towering-looking figure, it looks like some funky holographic architecture to me~ I hope it fits. Oh, how I wish I could finish up a third installment, but my brain’s just about squeezed dry of inspiration for now. Maybe next time. Don’t worry, it’ll be coming soon. I’m running out of nice group/pairings, I don’t quite know which set of people should be the next victims. sigh.
