party on @ South 3
**this is a backlog**
That was basically what happened at night.
Went.
Drunk.
Got drunk.
What I drank:
- 3 shots of martini + orange juice
- ½ bottle of VB which tastes like water (bleargh)
- 1 can of pineapple vodka, this I like
- 2 shot glasses of wine (cause we very VERY quickly ran out of martini)
Main things to remember that night:
- Sharon got really really drunk that we had to drag her home (literally, since it was to the extent that she couldn’t even walk straight or get up or talk coherently). Kudos to Ken and Nick for helping her out of it. Especially Nick, he’s so nice! He actually stayed with her all night and taking care of her!
- Ming appeared in his pajamas – he was practically dragged out of bed to attend the party. I mean, that’s so novel! XD
- Lambert kissed lipkai (omg how gay is that?!)
- Lambert (again) also slapped Ken’s ass (this guy is a closet case wakakakaka)
- Preety is funny when she’s drunk. She kept reciting everyone’s names continuously for 10 minutes to convince herself she wasn’t drunk as she could still remember who was there and what they looked like.
- Farah’s laptop kept screwing up
- Lipkai was so drunk! The guys tried to get him to lie down and sleep but he kept coming out of his room cause he probably thought the party was still going on. He was really red in the face, and he couldn’t even talk coherently or keep his eyes open. When his eyes WERE open they weren’t looking straight.
- It was funny to see Ken and lipkai dance together!
- I was drunk enough to call my parents and tell them that I was too drunk to go on Skype. They WEREN’T very pleased about it.
- Vince had a good laugh seeing us drunkards get back (he was on the Xbox)
- Hendrix came out of his room to see what the commotion was all about, and I don’t doubt that he was amused at the whole spectacle either.
- Sharon’s most repeated sentence that night: “Oh my gosh, this is SO embarrassing!”
- When I was lying down on the bench outside taking a breather, Farah appeared out of nowhere and sat on my stomach. @___@ That was just damn weird.
Some random pics:







Worst thing about all this:
I'm going to the Springvale-Melbourne trip 'later' this morning (830AM). I'll be amazed if I wake up early enough to get ready.
Best thing about all this:
Tina's birthday is NEXT Friday. This is just a warm-up.
