one long-overdue tag
Tagged by el some time ago, and to tell the truth I absolutely forgot about it. I don't know what reminded me of it, but here it is =D
note: The creator of this tag probably liked onions.
LAYER 1: ON THE OUTSIDE.
Name: karine
Birth Date: Sept 12
Current Status: lazy as hell but loving every minute of it
Eye Colour: black? I think... it's kinda hard to look at your eye since you use your eye to see things. blah what am I talking about...
Hair Colour: brownish... I think the dye is slowly coming off
Righty or Lefty: right-handed
LAYER 2: ON THE INSIDE.
My Heritage : probably 1/8 malay, the rest is chinese
My Fears : looking like an idiot (not just physically)
My Perfect Pizza : really cheesy, I don't mind the chewy or crunchy crust, it's the filling that counts! Maybe pineapples, mushrooms and chicken bits/bacon bits
LAYER 3: YESTERDAY, TODAY, TOMORROW.
My Thoughts First Waking Up : I hate 9am lectures...
My Bedtime : How I wish...
My Most Missed Memory: every outing with the nakama-tachi!
LAYER 4: MY PICK.
Pepsi or Coke: I grew out of soft drinks a loooooooong time ago.. but if you ask me to choose, and there's no Vanilla Coke, I say Pepsi.
McDonald's or Burger King: McDonalds
Single or Group Dates: single
Adidas or Nike: Never had a pair of either... but Adidas shoe designs are way better than Nike's.
Tea or Nestea: tea! Nestea is for the budak kecil! Well I support tea cause that's what I drink when guama calls me to the kitchen for before-bed snacks. XD
Chocolate or Vanilla: chocolaaaaaaaaaaatttteeee!!!! XD
Cappuccino or Coffee: cappucino, coffee is abit too daunting.
LAYER 5: DO YOU...
Smoke: nope.
Curse: not on a daily basis.
Take a Shower: every other day. HEY that doesn't mean I'm un-hygenic okay..
Have a Crush: yes? no? yes.
Think You've Been In Love: yes? no? yes? I don't know. I can never tell.
Go To School: Well I DID, and that was about 3 years ago.
Want To Get Married: sure I do!
Believe In Yourself: I know I TELL alot of people to do that, but I personally cannot believe in myself unless I force myself to believe in myself even if my inner conscious says no.
Think You're A Health Freak: Erm, no. I have almost NO interest in sports. At least not in participating in them unless I have someone who will go with me.
The verdict is: I sound like a really boring person.
LAYER 6: IN THE PAST.
Drank Alcohol: of course!
Gone To The Mall : >____________> Is this really a question?
Been On Stage: when it's empty.
Eaten Sushi: good raw fish + sticky sticky rice + crunchy seaweed = the most satisfying japanese cuisine Ever!
Dyed Your Hair: go back to Layer 1, and stop asking redundant questions. *rolls eyes*
LAYER 7: HAVE YOU EVER...
Played A Stripping Game: naw, most people where I live think its just @______________@
Changed Who You Were To Fit In: I cannot lie, to this I say "not all the time". I do change in very very minor aspects, but I revert back pretty quickly, so that people who do know me won't get such a heart attack once they do know the real me.
LAYER 8: AGE YOU'RE HOPING...
To Be Married: Hope? That sounds so saddening. I don't really care when I get married, I can't say "Nope, we can't get married cause I have already busted my deadline." when I DO wanna get married. >______>
LAYER 9: IN A GIRL...
*I don't care about what girls look like, I'm pretty damn straight. Let's rephrase that. But I'll just answer it anyway for the heck of it =D*
Best Eye Colour: misty-grey (I feel girls look more mysterious with it.. even if you don't usually see them up close when you walk past them)
Best Hair Colour: brown
Short Hair or Long Hair: Long hair. Gives them the ability to be creative with it when the time comes. If you're talking about hairstyles, I have a different answer again. But since you didn't ask, I'm not telling XD
LAYER 9.1 IN A GUY
*okay, now this sounds abit more plausible.*
Best Eye Colour: hazel (this really is a damn nice colour for eyes!)
Best Hair Colour: brown (I really like this hair colour, I don't know why)
Short Hair or Long Hair: not so short until you look like you just got out of army camp, but not that long until you can tie your hair into a ponytail.
LAYER 10: WHAT WERE YOU DOING...
A Minute Ago: Thinking about not posting this in my blog, but in el's comment section.
Hour Ago: Watching Monster House when I SHOULD be doing my assignments. Cute show =P
4.5 Hours Ago: At a lab session wondering "Why did I even come here?"
1 Month Ago: Watching V for Vendetta.
1 Year Ago: feeling pretty much stressed about uni, after all, it was my first year =P Read it here.
LAYER 11: FINISH THE SENTENCES...
I love: good food paired with good company, and either one
I feel: abit hungry
I hate: myself (sometimes)
I hide: my feelings
I miss: everything at home
I need: to stop slacking! T_T
