Wednesday, April 4, 2007

el loves tagging me

Yet another tag by El. Hahah I notice I don't really do tags unless I've been tagged, and most of the time I'd get tagged by エル or アイちゃん. Okay, here goes.

Wait wait, one more thing.

This tag is free for anyone to tag themselves with~

Okay, let's go.
____________________________________________

THREE NAMES YOU GO BY
1. karchan (only for the nakamas!)
2. karine
3. sooky/sookie/suki ( I don't care what you spell it as as long as you pronounce it right!)

THREE PHYSICAL THINGS YOU LIKE ABOUT YOURSELF
1. my eyes
2. my mouth (otherwise I can't eat all the yummy stuff)
3. my cacated singing voice!~

THREE PHYSICAL THINGS YOU DON'T LIKE ABOUT YOURSELF
1. my legs.. T__T
2. my ulcers (when I get them) T___T
3. my fingernails! I think I bite them so often they're now really brittle. I'm trying really hard to kick the habit です

THREE PARTS OF YOUR HERITAGE
1.cantonese
2.teochew
3.malay! This should explain my un-Chinese appearance. =P

THREE THINGS YOU CAN'T STAND
1. when fiction involves curse words used in the most uncreative manner possible...cause they are just degrading to literature.
2. people forcing me to do things. It's not that I don't want to do it, I just don't like the way you request it of me.
3. duck eggs. They just make me nauseous.

THREE THINGS THAT SCARE YOU
1. my mom
2. angry people
3. cockroaches (I just try not to kick up a fuss, but seriously I hate these things.)

THREE OF YOUR FAVOURITE SHOWS
1. House MD (I love his sense of humor! Although his personality is kinda deviating from what it used to be.)
2. prisonbreak (although I don't really follow it, but the idea is really cool.. not to mention that tatoo is a real piece of art)
3. MythBusters (They're prolly blowing up Buster V7.0 already =P)

THREE OF YOUR FAVOURITE JAPANESE ANIMES
1. ハチミツとクロバー aka はちくろ
2. サムライチャンプルー
3. ジャングルはいつもハレのちグゥ aka ハレグゥ

THREE OF YOUR FAVOURITE NON-ENGLISH SHOWS
1. I
2. don't
3. know... @____@

THREE OF YOUR CURRENT FAVOURITE SONGS
1. アンジェラアキ - Home
2. ELLEGARDEN - SALAMANDER
3. SPITZ - 猫になりたい

THREE MOVIES YOU CAN WATCH OVER AND OVER AGAIN
1. The Prestige (In short, its Batman Vs Wolverine in a true battle of wits!)
2. The Illusionist (kinda like the Prestige in some sense, but not as much science fiction)
3. V for Vendetta (V is an absolute genius, albeit the pathetic display of emotion.. I guess he's just human in the end after all.)

THREE MOVIES YOU WOULD LIKE TO WATCH
1. Pan's Labyrinth (okay, it's actually sitting in my HD, just need to dig it up and watch it)
2. Pirates of the Carribean 3 (XDXDXD Jack Sparrow! And Keira Knightley! and and and Chow Yun Fatt - this one is abit strange, I admit, but makes it more realistic since pirates do travel everywhere, including the Asian region~)
3. practically anything by Pixar

THREE OF YOUR EVERYDAY ESSENTIALS
1. foooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooood
2. musiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiic
3. shirohirooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo (my laptop)

THREE THINGS YOU ARE WEARING RIGHT NOW
1. my ancient jacket which is probably 6 years old now
2. shorts
3. glasses

THREE THINGS YOU WANT IN A RELATIONSHIP
*I'm assuming that this doesn't just apply to the burger-bgr-boy-girl-relationship*
1. trust
2. laughter
3. exchange of opinions

THREE PHYSICAL THINGS ABOUT THE OPPOSITE GENDER THAT APPEALS TO YOU
1. a good haircut (it pays to have a good haircut.. trust me! I' ve seen disasters on the street, and feel glad that I don't know them)
2. strong warm hands (wow this sounds really mushy-ish.. haha. Reason being that my hands get cold really easily~)
3. an honest smile (not the Colgate-smile to appease the papparazi, but the real one when you're happy)

THREE BAD HABITS
1. I really bite my fingernails, which is one of the reasons I like to stick my hands in my pockets. ~___~
2. I don't drink alot of water.
3. I.. erm... don't really assert myself (that's what my dad says).

THREE OF YOUR FAVOURITE HOBBIES
1. singing to myself
2. reading a good until my eyes fall out (this is a good indicator: I like it so much I don't want to do anything else, not even sleep)
3. doodling

THREE THINGS YOU WANNA DO REALLY BADLY RIGHT NOW
1. buck up and start on my networking assignment T___T
2. eat some really good home-cooked food
3. go out with the nakamas!

THREE CAREERS YOU'RE CONSIDERING OR CURRENTLY PURSUING
1. seriously, I would like to be a programmer, cause its actually fun, despite the torture of debugging.
2. I am considering anything that does not require accounting and alot of other businessy-things. I'd rather be a technical person that works in the background.
3. It *would* be nice to be a voice actor...

THREE PLACES YOU WANT TO GO ON VACATION
1. Japan
2. UK (not just England, but everywhere else there! Backpacking! Or anything, really.)
3. Penang (you want some damn good local fare, that's the place to be! XD)

THREE KID'S NAMES YOU LIKE
1. Lilith (this actually sounds abit loli, cause I was thinking of the SF character @__@)
2. Kay (hmm... I don't know. Just sounds nice =P)
3. Christopher (First thing I will always think of is Pooh's friend.. and he is so innocent~)

THREE THINGS YOU WANNA DO BEFORE YOU DIE
1. see snow
2. read a book
3. go for a walk

THREE THINGS THAT YOU ARE STEREOTYPICALLY A GIRL
*I am having problems with this one.. most things I do aren't stereotypically girl... @___@
1. When I like someone I cannot stop thinking about them, really. The only comfort is that it passes relatively quickly.
2. I give a shit about my hair and what I wear when I go out. Not that much, but I do.
3. I am undecisive.

INITIALS OF THREE CRUSHES (current or previous)
1. D.O.N.T
2. B.E. (A)
3. P.A.T.K.U.A